Saturday, December 18, 2010

VALOR ... bone china version sneek peak!

Hello There!  It's been awhile since I've sat down and pecked something out for this site, it seems like November is now a distant blur!  Where does the time go?  The last 6 weeks have been challenging to say the least, perhaps that is why it flew by so quickly?  Now we are in the midst of Holiday mayhem and Winter wackyness!

I will keep this brief as frankly, just not alot of time to devote to this posting.  The snow outside is falling quite rapidly and the window to run into town is closing quickly.  But if I do not post it now, who knows when I will get around to it?  not to mention I am very excited and honored to present the photo below.

Valor in bone china is now reality.  Donna Chaney of Animal Artistry in Herefordshire, UK has been working fast and furious to make this long time dream come true.  From the molding to the decoration, her skilled staff has been working full tilt to get these handsome guys on the market.  The photo I am sharing below is the chestnut version's headstudy, what handsome Thoroughbred goodness, don't you agree?   Very regal.



My new website is under construction as is the page for Valor.  It should be ready for reveal sometime mid-next week.  You will find photos of each of the three color samples (dapple grey, mahogany bay and the medium chestnut) and all the pricing and ordering information needed there and then.   Valor is not an easy horse to photograph and that has been giving us more challenge than the actual creation of the horse itself.  But Donna loves a challenge so I am sure she'll deliver!

Hope your Holiday festivities has already been filled with love and happiness and there is much more yet in store.  tom
(ps - word is that Valor will fit quite nicely in Santa's bag of goodies!  So watch for his release, it will make Christmas shopping so much easier for your horse crazy loved one!)

6 comments:

  1. He looks fabulous! Can't wait to see the rest of him! Thank goodness we have someone like you who takes on these projects to make us more wonderful china pieces to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Tom! I am crossing my fingers and toes to get my hands on one for my Collection! Have a Wonderful Christmas!!!
    Nancy Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Missed DD, hope to get this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I gotta have this guy! Merry Christmas to me! Wow! Gorgeous Tom! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, He's simply stunning! By far one of my favorite models. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations on another handsome piece, Tom!

    ReplyDelete